Terms and Conditions
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for provision of the Service to you (“Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before signing-up to receive the Service. Please note that before you receive the Service you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to receive the Service.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 11. Every time you wish to receive the Service, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 25 March 2018.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
Information about us
- We operate the website www.prowexx.com. We are Prowexx Ltd. (“Prowexx”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11415064 and have our registered office at Steele Road, London W4 5AF.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between:
- the Terms of Website Use; and
- these Terms,
these Terms will prevail and take precedence.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between:
- Contacting us
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, including because you have any complaints, you can contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweeting us at @prowexx_uk.
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail.
- Prowexx provide services to exporting goods into the UK, it also provides services to UK importers. The service is advisory, marketing and financial.
- The Service will allow you to:
- have an insight into how to develop your trade strategy.
- access new markets and increase your turnover.
- As part of the Service, we may also provide information (ourselves or using suppliers) relating to third party products or services we believe may help you develop your business more.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service is not endorsed or sponsored by the third party providers.
Access to the Service
- You must not allow anyone to access the Service on your behalf. You must treat as confidential the user identification code, password and any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Third party products
- Based on the information we gather about you from the use of the Service we may present to you products and services offered by third parties (” Third Party Products“).
- If you choose to proceed with a Third Party Product, we will act as your agent in obtaining it. In doing so you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party, over which we have no control.
- We do not supply the Third Party Products and we are therefore not responsible or liable for their supply (or failure to be supplied).
- Obtaining a Third Party Product is at your discretion and risk. We do not endorse or recommend any Third Party Products.
We reserve a right to charge a fee for our provision of the Service as set out on the site from time to time. For more information on our current fee schedule please get in touch with us.
Use of our site
Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website Use which can be found on our site. Please take the time to read this, as it includes important terms which apply to you.
How we use your personal information
Our right to vary these Terms
- We expect to need to update or amend these Terms from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements.
- We can make changes to these Terms without your specific agreement where those updates are, in our reasonable opinion, of an immaterial and routine nature. We may not always be able to give you advanced notice of such updates or amendments but we will always post them on our site so you can view them when you next visit our site. In these circumstances, by continuing to use our site, or the Service, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated.
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Service and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Service is at your sole risk.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind as to the Service and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Service, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We make no warranty that:
- the Service will meet your requirements;
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; or
- any errors in the technology will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this Contract.
- We only provide the Service for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We are not a financial adviser, and the Service is not intended to provide financial advice. Your financial situation is unique. We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind that the Service is appropriate for you.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate us and our affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable solicitors’ fees) caused by or arising from your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
Communications between us
- When we refer, in these Terms, to “in writing”, this will include e-mail and instant messaging.
- You may contact us as described in clause 1.3
Cancelling your account
- You can cancel the Service at anytime via our site .
- We can cancel our provision of the Service to you if:
- Your use of the Service has been inactive for an extended period of time; or
- You commit a serious breach of these Terms
Other important terms
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you if this happens.
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person will have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Terms of Website Use
Other applicable terms
- Our Terms & Conditions which can be found at our site, apply to users who sign up to use our services (“Terms and Conditions”).
Information about us
https://www.prowexx.com is a site operated by Prowexx Ltd. (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11415064 and have our registered office at Steele Road, London W4 5AF. We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
As a consumer using our site, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in the Terms and Conditions.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our site.